Professional Credibility in UX
"Alone we are smart, but together we are brilliant."
— Steven Anderson
- Identifying, evaluating, and validating User Needs and motives.
- Translating User Goals and Business Needs into Prototypes.
- Iterating Prototypes into feasible and viable Product Specs.
- Baking-in Accessibility at design, rather than layering-on later.
- User Experience (UX) Designer, (October 2019 – Present).
- Visual Communication Designer, (March 2005 – July 2019).
- Certified Usability Analyst (CUA) – Human Factors International, 2019.
- MicroMasters in User Experience (UX) Research and Design,
University of Michigan on edX, 2019.
- Member ID: 6123, International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP).
- Member ID: 10606, Interaction Design Foundation (IxDF).
Professional Development and Continuing Education
Inclusive Design & Accessibility
- Disability Awareness and Support - Coursera.
- Accessibility Design - IxDF.
- ICT Accessibility - edX.
- Accessible Gamification - edX.
- Psychology of Interaction Design - IxDF.
- Brain Science in Interface Design - IxDF.
- Gamification for Addictive UX - IxDF.
- Behavioral Economics in Action - edX.
Design & Development
Call to Action
What does it take to be on your team?