Professional Credibility in UX
"Alone we are smart, but together we are brilliant."
— Steven Anderson
- Identifying, evaluating, and validating user needs and motives.
- Translating user goals and business needs into Prototypes.
- Iterating Prototypes into feasible and viable Product specs.
- Baking-in Accessibility at design, rather than layering-on later.
Axure RP7, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator.
User Interviews, Contextual Inquiry, Surveys, Affinity Mapping, Competitive Analysis, Personas, Scenarios, User Journeys, Task Flows, User Flows, Storyboarding, Wireframing, Prototyping, Heuristic Evaluation, Preference Testing, Usability Testing.
MicroMasters in User Experience (UX) Research and Design,
University of Michigan on edX (June 2019).
Member ID: 6123, International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP).
Transitioning to UX, following 14+ years in Visual Communication Design,
(July 2005 – March 2020).
Professional Development and Continuing Education
Inclusive Design & Accessibility
- Disability Awareness and Support - Coursera.
- Accessibility Design - IDF.
- ICT Accessibility - edX.
- Accessible Gamification - edX.
- Psychology of Interaction Design - IDF.
- Brain Science in Interface Design - IDF.
- Gamification for Addictive UX - IDF.
- Behavioral Economics in Action - edX.
Design & Development
What does it take, to be on your team?